The Foundation encourages the use of Live Forum TV as a neutral and independent public service
The aim is to improve communication, understanding and trust between people and governments.
The Foundation assists the introduction of Live Forum TV by working with local TV producers and broadcasters.
The assistance can include procedures for:
- selecting people to participate in the TV programmes
- designing questions for unbiased and productive discussions
- providing balanced information for participants and audiences
- resolving anger and other negative emotions
- maximising public trust in the Forum’s neutrality
- presenting public opinion to governments
- attracting and maximising public interest
TV producers and broadcasters can request a licence to use the Live Forum TV format, using the form below to start discussions.